Where you want to be! - Page 2

Woodlands Northleach Bromford Take a look at our properties in the Northleach region. The Colesbourne A range of 2 and 3 bedroom homes coming soon to Northleach, Cheltenham. Woodlands is an exciting development of affordable new homes in Northleach, a thriving, small market town located in the heart of the Cotswolds. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Woodlands is a select development of just 22 new homes built in the local Cotswold style and benefits from great transport links with easy access to the M40 and London as well as the M5 to Birmingham. 3 bedroom house Plots 1 & 7 Our help to buy equity loan scheme can make your dreams of owning your own home a reality. You pay just five per cent deposit and buy your home for 80% of the purchase price, Bromford then provide a loan for the remaining 20% of the purchase price which is interest free for the first five years. Choose from a range of two and three-bedroom homeswhich come complete with fully-fitted kitchen, oven, hob and extractor, downstairs cloakroom, central heating, double glazing and highperformance insulation throughout. All homes come with allocated parking spaces, turfed rear gardens and a ten-year new home warranty. There is a range of amenities in the area including a highly-regarded Church of England primary school, modern medical centre, an award-winning butcher, wine merchant, grocer, chemist, post office stores and an exceptional gastro pub. The Sherborne 3 bedroom house Plots 11, 12, 13, 21 & 22 The Barrington 2 bedroom house Plots 2, 8, 9 & 10 Own 100% of your new home with 75% mortgage with the Help to buy equity loan Buy your new Bromford home for just 80% of its purchase price with our Help to buy equity loan scheme. Simply reserve and legally complete by the agreed date. Click here to find out more about Northleach.