On-site classes have been suspended . Online classes will continue to be offered .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Online classes will be available as alternative options for those who cannot or choose not to take in-studio classes .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Daily ( Monday to Sunday ) cleaning and sanitization of studio space ( including all equipment and surface areas that are touched throughout classes ), and before and after each lesson to include ; Sweep / wet mop & disinfect floors Disinfect barres Disinfect music systems Disinfect light switch / door handles Disinfect gym mats Disinfect all equipment Take out garbage / change bags Clean mirrors Disinfect benches .
• Staff will be required to wear PPE if they are unable to maintain a safe physical distance .
• All faculty and staff will receive proper training on safety measures .
• Appropriate signage and floor markings to enforce physical distancing .
• All patrons expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• There will be a drop-off and pick-up system to help coordinate and escort the students from the drop-off door to the studio , and to the pick-up door , in a safe and efficient manner .
For complete details regarding all programs , services and facilities , please visit villacharities . com or call 416-789-7011 .
Columbus Event Centre
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory, as required under City of
Toronto bylaw no, 541-2020. Masks may be removed by event guests for the
consumption of food and beverage while seated at tables with individuals
pertaining to their social circle.
• Ceremony and dinner seating will adhere to current provincial and public
• Guests and staff will adhere to physical distancing protocols.
• Organizers must provide Columbus Event Centre contact information for all
persons invited to or attending an event 72 hours prior to event. We will require
name, phone number and email, which will be provided to public health on
request. Guests will be expected to self-screen prior to attending event on site.
Guests will be screened upon entering the facility and directed to their event
• Virtual meetings will be encouraged for initial client event consultations and to
finalize details and menus.
• Heightened cleaning and sanitization protocols. • Clients who are interested in booking and viewing the venue in person will be
accommodated with in-person appointments.
• Additional staff will be assigned to monitor social distancing in washrooms
and sanitize high-touch surfaces in public spaces. • Clients who are scheduled to meet with CEC staff in person are to
self-screen prior to arriving at our facility.
• All staff will be retrained on sanitization and physical distancing protocols. • Clients providing deposits and final payments may do so over the phone by
• Kitchen staff will wear a face mask and follow handwashing protocols.
• Event set up, dinner service, bar service and menu options will be modified to
comply with safety protocols.
• Cocktail receptions, buffets, family platters and food stations
are not currently available. Cutlery will not be exposed.
• All courses will be served plated. French service is not available.
• Dancing is permitted with restrictions.
• The Columbus Event Centre is required to maintain mandatory logs for all
persons entering the venue spaces to enable contact tracing.
• Receiving lines are discouraged.
• We recommend patrons avoid taking group photos without masks and limit
photos with those persons in their social bubble or cohort.
• Singers and players of brass or wind instruments must provide their own
plexiglass shield or other impermeable barrier.
For full details on updated protocols and event services for Columbus Event
Click Here or Contact:
Columbus Event Centre
Our meeting and event spaces are currently closed.
For complete details regarding all programs, services and
facilities, please visit villacharities.com or call 416-789-7011.