On-site private lessons have been suspended . Online classes continue to be offered .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Increased cleaning and sanitization of studio space in between lessons , especially high-touch , high-traffic areas .
• All instructors / staff will conduct a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms , they must follow Public Health Guidelines and self-isolate . • Staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE ( especially if physical distancing is not possible ).
• Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing . • There will be controlled access and entrance to the studios .
• All patrons and staff are expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• New pick-up and drop-off arrangements will be enforced .
• Removal of all internal waiting areas to limit traffic and congestion .
• Payment will only be collected through debit or credit card .
For full details on updated protocols and programs for Columbus Centre School of Music ,
Click Here or Contact : Cassandra Zannella , Arts & Culture Coordinator Phone : 416-789-7011 Ext . 248 Email : cultural @ villacharities . com 9
Columbus Early Learning Centres
Casa Del Zotto Centre, Centro Abruzzo Centre, Regina Mundi Catholic School
and St. Charles Catholic School.
All our Columbus Early Learning Centre locations have reopened.
We are following the guidelines from the Ministry of Education,
City of Toronto, and Toronto Public Health for our child care
programs and facilities.
• Staff in each of the centres will be required to wear the appropriate PPE
as recommended by the Ministry of Education.
• Staff will be required to go through a screening process upon
arriving for their shift.
• For our food distribution, we will have only our Kitchen Coordinator
in the kitchen handling and serving the food.
• Each child care centre will be limited to a maximum of 18 people
per room. (15 children and 3 staff members) • Our catering company will follow strict guidelines as set out by
• All staff/children must be screened prior to entering. • No visitors allowed. • If your child becomes ill, we will notify the parent immediately and
ask that they pick up the child. The child will be isolated from the
children with a staff member until the parent arrives.
• Child care centres will be cleaned prior to opening, throughout the day
and upon closing on a daily basis. • A COVID-19 Response Plan will be in place, as directed by
the Ministry of Education.
• Furniture and toys will be disinfected twice a day. For full details on updated protocols for Columbus Early Learning Centres,
• Soap and paper towel dispensers will be available in all
classrooms, washrooms, kitchen, and other areas, to encourage
safe hand hygiene.
• Children will be encouraged to wash their hands more often.
• Hand sanitizers will be available.
Click Here or Contact:
Manager, Children’s Programs