On-site classes have been suspended . Online classes will continue to be offered .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Online classes will be available as alternative options for those who cannot or choose not to take in-studio classes .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Daily ( Monday to Sunday ) cleaning and sanitization of studio space ( including all equipment and surface areas that are touched throughout classes ), and before and after each lesson to include ; Sweep / wet mop & disinfect floors Disinfect barres Disinfect music systems Disinfect light switch / door handles Disinfect gym mats Disinfect all equipment Take out garbage / change bags Clean mirrors Disinfect benches .
• Staff will be required to wear PPE if they are unable to maintain a safe physical distance .
• All faculty and staff will receive proper training on safety measures .
• Appropriate signage and floor markings to enforce physical distancing .
• All patrons expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• There will be a drop-off and pick-up system to help coordinate and escort the students from the drop-off door to the studio , and to the pick-up door , in a safe and efficient manner .
For complete details regarding all programs , services and facilities , please visit villacharities . com or call 416-789-7011 .