Online classes continue to be offered and capacity for on-site classes has been reduced to a maximum of 10 people .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Increased cleaning and sanitization of studio space in between lessons , especially high-touch , high-traffic areas .
• All instructors / staff will conduct a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms , they must follow Public Health Guidelines and self-isolate . • Staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE ( especially if physical distancing is not possible ).
• Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing . • There will be controlled access and entrance to the studios .
• All patrons and staff are expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• New pick-up and drop-off arrangements will be enforced .
• Removal of all internal waiting areas to limit traffic and congestion .
• Payment will only be collected through debit or credit card .
For full details on updated protocols and programs for Columbus Centre School of Music ,
Click Here or Contact : Cassandra Zannella , Arts & Culture Coordinator Phone : 416-789-7011 Ext . 248 Email : cultural @ villacharities . com 9