VCI Protocols and Procedures Digital Guide October 2020 v18 - Page 7
Select on-site art programs have resumed , with capacity reduced to a maximum of 10 people .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Increased cleaning and sanitization of studio space , especially high-touch , high-traffic areas .
• All instructors / staff will conduct a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms , they must follow public health guidelines and self-isolate .
• Instructors / staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE ( especially if physical distancing is not possible ).
• Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing .
• Controlled access and entrance to the studio space .
• Class sizes will be reduced to conform to current provincial guidelines .
• Student workstations will be set up at a minimum of 6 feet / 2 metres apart . All workstations will have disinfectant wipes for students who wish to sanitize their workspace area .
• Instructors will maintain a safe distance while teaching , to respect physical distancing protocols .