VCI Protocols and Procedures Digital Guide October 2020 v18 - Page 4
COVID-19 Safety Measures for Patrons , Visitors , Tenants & Staff
In addition to complying with all provincial guidelines and public health recommendations , we are implementing the following safety measures across all our programs and services :
• Increased cleaning throughout all facilities , including cleaning of equipment and physical spaces between classes and activities .
• Increase in the number of personal hand sanitization stations .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory , as required under City of Toronto by-law no . 541-2020 .
• All staff will have access to PPE .
• All staff will conduct a self-assessment prior to coming to work and if they display any symptoms , they must follow Public Health Guidelines and self-isolate .
• Floor markings will be visible throughout the facilities to support physical distancing .
• Protective barriers have been installed in key public / staff-facing areas .
• All patrons / visitors are encouraged to self-assess and if they display any symptoms , refrain from entering any building on the Villa Charities campus and adhere to Public Health Guidelines .
villacharities . com