As of Tuesday , October 20 , 2020 , select on-site dance classes have resumed , with capacity reduced to a maximum of 9 people . Online classes also continue to be offered .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Online classes will be available as alternative options for those who cannot or choose not to take in-studio classes .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Daily ( Monday to Sunday ) cleaning and sanitization of studio space ( including all equipment and surface areas that are touched throughout classes ), and before and after each lesson to include ; Sweep / wet mop & disinfect floors Disinfect barres Disinfect music systems Disinfect light switch / door handles Disinfect gym mats Disinfect all equipment Take out garbage / change bags Clean mirrors Disinfect benches .
• Staff will be required to wear PPE if they are unable to maintain a safe physical distance .
• All faculty and staff will receive proper training on safety measures .
• Appropriate signage and floor markings to enforce physical distancing .
• All patrons expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• There will be a drop-off and pick-up system to help coordinate and escort the students from the drop-off door to the studio , and to the pick-up door , in a safe and efficient manner .
For complete details regarding all programs , services and facilities , please visit villacharities . com or call 416-789-7011 .
RESTAURANTS & EVENT SERVICES
Columbus Event Centre
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory, as required under City of
Toronto bylaw no, 541-2020. Masks may be removed by event guests for the
consumption of food and beverage while seated at tables with individuals
pertaining to their social circle.
• Guests and staff will adhere to physical distancing protocols.
• Heightened cleaning and sanitization protocols.
• Additional staff will be assigned to monitor social distancing in washrooms
and sanitize high-touch surfaces in public spaces.
• All staff will be retrained on sanitization and physical distancing protocols.
• Kitchen staff will wear a face mask and follow handwashing protocols.
• Event set up, dinner service, bar service and menu options will be modified to
comply with safety protocols.
• Cocktail receptions, buffets, family platters and food stations
are not currently available. Cutlery will not be exposed.
• All courses will be served plated. French service is not available.
• Ceremony and dinner seating will adhere to physical distancing protocols.
• At this time, dancing at events will be limited to the bride and groom due
to physical distancing protocols. Government restrictions may not permit
dancing where guests are on the dance floor simultaneously.
• The Columbus Event Centre is required to maintain mandatory logs for all
persons entering the venue spaces to enable contact tracing.
rganizers must provide Columbus Event Centre contact information for all
persons invited to or attending an event 72 hours prior to event. We will require
name, phone number and email, which will be provided to public health on
request. Guests will be expected to self-screen prior to attending event on site.
Guests will be screened upon entering the facility and directed to their event
irtual meetings will be encouraged for initial client event consultations and to
finalize details and menus.
lients who are interested in booking and viewing the venue in person will be
accommodated with in-person appointments.
lients who are scheduled to meet with CEC staff in person are to
self-screen prior to arriving at our facility.
lients providing deposits and final payments may do so over the phone by
• Receiving lines are discouraged.
e recommend patrons avoid taking group photos without masks and limit
photos with those persons in their social bubble or cohort.
ingers and players of brass or wind instruments must provide their own
plexiglass shield or other impermeable barrier.
For full details on updated protocols and event services for Columbus Event Centre,
Click Here or Contact:
Columbus Event Centre
Caffè Cinquecento & Ristorante Boccaccio
Caffè Cinquecento and Ristorante Boccaccio are currently closed.
As of Tuesday, October 13, 2020, wedding receptions must proceed in
line with current public health measures, including new gathering limits
of 10 indoors and 25 outdoors at event spaces. No food or drink can be
served indoors at this time. No liquor can be served after 11pm.
Events must end at 12am.
For complete details regarding all programs, services and
facilities, please visit villacharities.com or call 416-789-7011.