Select on-site art programs have resumed , with capacity reduced to a maximum of 10 people .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Increased cleaning and sanitization of studio space , especially high-touch , high-traffic areas .
• All instructors / staff will conduct a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms , they must follow public health guidelines and self-isolate .
• Instructors / staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE ( especially if physical distancing is not possible ).
• Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing .
• Controlled access and entrance to the studio space .
• Class sizes will be reduced to conform to current provincial guidelines .
• Student workstations will be set up at a minimum of 6 feet / 2 metres apart . All workstations will have disinfectant wipes for students who wish to sanitize their workspace area .
• Instructors will maintain a safe distance while teaching , to respect physical distancing protocols .
Columbus Centre Summer Camp
Stay tuned for further updates on additional camp openings.
registrations may be processed online, by email or by phone
only. There are no in-person registrations.
camp groups (both indoor and outdoor) will have a maximum
of 10 people, including campers and instructors.
staff will work diligently to ensure campers are adhering to
proper physical distancing guidelines.
indoor camp areas will have permanent floor markers clearly
outlining physical distancing guidelines.
staff members must wear all necessary PPE as outlined by the
government Including, but not limited to, masks and gloves.
cabin group will have 1 staff member that is equipped with
a mobile cleaning kit that will include hand sanitizer, disinfectant
wipes, paper towels and gloves.
cleaning of indoor and outdoor space will occur during
lunch time and at the end of each day.
For full details on updated protocols and programs for
Columbus Centre Summer Camp,
Click Here or Contact:
Emanuele Lepri, Executive Director, Cultural Programming
Phone: 416-789-7011 Ext. 218
• “Kiss and Ride” drop-off/pick-up system in the back parking lot.
• Our “All-Camp Circles” will be eliminated.
camp participants will enter and exit the Columbus Centre using
ONLY the emergency doors in the Joseph D. Carrier Art Gallery.
sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the main floor
of the Columbus Centre. Campers will be instructed to use them when
entering and exiting the Columbus Centre.
For complete details regarding all programs, services and
facilities, please visit villacharities.com or call 416-789-7011.