VCI Protocols and Procedures Digital Guide July 2020 v12 - Page 6
ARTS , YOUTH & CULTURE
Cultural Events and Presentations
Our on-site Cultural events and presentations have resumed . All indoor and outdoor events will follow current government regulations .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• We will encourage the use of face masks / coverings at outdoor events for all attendees .
• Capacity for Indoor events to comply with current maximum of 50 people . Capacity for outdoor events to comply with current maximum of 100 people .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Minimum of 6 feet / 2 metres between seats for attendees .
• All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE .
• Reduced capacity of attendees for presentations ( to follow current provincial guidelines ).
• Attendees will need to RSVP in advance to reserve their spot for all events .
• Eliminating food / refreshment stations .
• Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing .
• Controlled entrance and exit to the lecture space .
• All patrons are expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the facility .
• Additional staff / volunteer support dedicated to enforcing safety measures at the event .
For full details on the safety protocols to be implemented when our on-site Cultural programming resumes ,
Click Here or
Contact : Cassandra Zannella , Arts & Culture Coordinator Phone : 416-789-7011 Ext . 248 Email : cultural @ villacharities . com