DanzArts Toronto has implemented strict measures to ensure the safety and health of our dancers and will be providing both in-studio and online class options .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Online classes will be available as alternative options for those who cannot or choose not to take in-studio classes .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Daily ( Monday to Sunday ) cleaning and sanitization of studio space ( including all equipment and surface areas that are touched throughout classes ), and before and after each lesson to include ; Sweep / wet mop & disinfect floors Disinfect barres Disinfect music systems Disinfect light switch / door handles Disinfect gym mats Disinfect all equipment Take out garbage / change bags Clean mirrors Disinfect benches .
• Staff will be required to wear PPE if they are unable to maintain a safe physical distance .
• All faculty and staff will receive proper training on safety measures .
• Appropriate signage and floor markings to enforce physical distancing .
• All patrons expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• There will be a drop-off and pick-up system to help coordinate and escort the students from the drop-off door to the studio , and to the pick-up door , in a safe and efficient manner .
For complete details regarding all programs , services and facilities , please visit villacharities . com or call 416-789-7011 .
Columbus Event Centre
On-site event planning and services have resumed and will
conform to current provincial guidelines for events.
rganizers must provide Columbus Event Centre contact information
for all persons invited to or attending an event 72 hours prior to event.
We will require name, phone number and email, which will be provided
to public health on request.
he use of masks and face coverings is mandatory, as required
under City of Toronto bylaw no, 541-2020. Masks may be removed by
event guests for the consumption of food and beverage while seated at
tables with individuals pertaining to their social circle, or during posed
photography and videography. • Virtual meetings will be encouraged for initial client event consultations.
• Guests and staff will adhere to physical distancing protocols. • Increased cleaning and sanitization protocols. • C
lients who are scheduled to meet with CEC staff in person are to
self-screen prior to arriving at our facility.
taff will be designated to sanitize high-touch surfaces throughout
the event. • C
lients providing deposits and final payments may do so over the phone
by credit card.
• All staff will be retrained on sanitization and physical distancing protocols. For full details on updated protocols and event services for Columbus
• Kitchen staff will wear a face mask and follow handwashing protocols.
vent set up, dinner service, bar service and menu options will be
modified to comply with safety protocols.
ocktail receptions, buffets, family platters and food stations
are not currently available.
• All courses will be served plated. French service is not available.
• Ceremony and dinner seating will adhere to physical distancing protocols.
t this time, dancing at events will be limited to the bride and groom due
to physical distancing protocols. Government restrictions may not permit
dancing where guests are on the dance floor simultaneously.
he Columbus Event Centre is required to maintain mandatory logs for all
persons entering the venue spaces to enable contact tracing.
lients who are interested in booking and viewing the venue in person
will be accommodated with in-person appointments.
• Virtual meetings will be encouraged to finalize details and menus.
Click Here or Contact:
Columbus Event Centre
Caffè Cinquecento is currently closed.
Ristorante Boccaccio is currently closed.
September 2020 v12
For complete details regarding all programs, services and
facilities, please visit villacharities.com or call 416-789-7011.