Online classes continue to be offered and on-site classes have resumed , following current provincial guidelines .
• The use of masks and face coverings is mandatory in all indoor public spaces , as required under City of Toronto bylaw no . 541-2020 .
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be readily available .
• Increased cleaning and sanitization of studio space in between lessons , especially high-touch , high-traffic areas .
• All instructors / staff will conduct a self-assessment before coming to work and if they display any symptoms , they must follow Public Health Guidelines and self-isolate . • Staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE ( especially if physical distancing is not possible ).
• Appropriate signage to enforce physical distancing . • There will be controlled access and entrance to the studios .
• All patrons and staff are expected to follow self-screening measures before entering the building .
• New pick-up and drop-off arrangements will be enforced .
• Removal of all internal waiting areas to limit traffic and congestion .
• Payment will only be collected through debit or credit card .
For full details on updated protocols and programs for Columbus Centre School of Music ,
Click Here or Contact : Cassandra Zannella , Arts & Culture Coordinator Phone : 416-789-7011 Ext . 248 Email : cultural @ villacharities . com 9
Columbus Early Learning Centres
Casa Del Zotto Centre, Centro Abruzzo Centre, Regina Mundi Catholic School
and St. Charles Catholic School.
Our Centro Abruzzo and Casa Del Zotto locations have reopened.
Stay tuned for further updates on the reopening of our other locations.
We are following the guidelines from the Ministry of Education,
City of Toronto, and Toronto Public Health for our child care programs
child care centre will be limited to a maximum of 18 people
per room. (15 children and 3 staff members)
• All staff/children must be screened prior to entering.
• No visitors allowed.
hild care centres will be cleaned prior to opening, throughout the day
and upon closing on a daily basis.
taff in each of the centres will be required to wear the appropriate PPE
as recommended by the Ministry of Education.
taff will be required to go through a screening process upon
arriving for their shift.
or our food distribution, we will have only our Kitchen Coordinator
in the kitchen handling and serving the food.
ur catering company will follow strict guidelines as set out by
• I f your child becomes ill, we will notify the parent immediately and
ask that they pick up the child. The child will be isolated from the
children with a staff member until the parent arrives.
COVID-19 Response Plan will be in place, as directed by
the Ministry of Education.
For full details on updated protocols for Columbus Early Learning Centres,
• Furniture and toys will be disinfected twice a day. Click Here or Contact:
oap and paper towel dispensers will be available in all
classrooms, washrooms, kitchen, and other areas, to encourage
safe hand hygiene.
• Children will be encouraged to wash their hands more often.
Manager, Children’s Programs
• Hand sanitizers will be available.