Technical and Engineering v16 - Page 17

ENGINEER OFFICER if you’re studying at a university that isn’t listed, if you want to join the RAF as an Engineer Officer then you can still apply for a UAS bursary irrespective of which university you are at. In return for your UAS bursary, the RAF expects you to join as an Engineer Officer. This means that should you be selected for a UAS bursary, then you will have a guaranteed career as an Engineer Officer in the RAF on completion of your studies. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT YOUR LOCAL ARMED FORCES CAREERS OFFICE OR CALL 0345 605 5555 17