At SBOA Tenant Insurance (SBOATI), our goal is to provide the best tenant insurance product available for your tenants, as well as outstanding claims service when needed. SBOA Tenant Insurance will not only add value for your customers, but it will provide you with all of the resources you needto seamlessly implement a regulation-abiding insurance program at your facilities.
If you are dedicated to customer service, are looking for ways to streamline your management procedures, and are interested in the assurance of peace of mind, you may want to team up with SBOATI. Below you will see how our tenant insurance program should be the perfect choice for your company.
Advantages for Tenants
• Low cost coverage
• No deductible
• Easy payment with rent
• No underwriting delays
• Anytime cancellation
• Quick and easy claims process
• Dedicated, licensed customer service agents on staff
Benefits for Facility Managers
• State-of-the-art video-based training
• Clear instructions and support in the case of a claim
• Point-of-Sale integration
• User-friendly marketing tools and materials
• Direct phone number to your SBOATI account manager
• Detailed monthly reports for easy account management
• Integrated with most self storage software providers Ease for Owners
• We facilitate the licensing process for your company.
• We ensure compliance with your state’s regulations, communicating with the Department of Insurance and issuing paperwork for limited lines license renewal.
• We train and support facility managers.
• We issue a variety of monthly reports to streamline your management procedures.
• We handle all claims with a 48-hour settlement target.
• We manage your POS software integration setup.
Our SBOA Tenant Insurance program is underwritten by Aegis Security Insurance Company, an A.M. Best “A”-rated company that has been providing insurance protection since 1977. We provide tenant insurance for more than 1,800 facilities and have issued more than 2,000,000 tenant insurance policies. Seventeen of the top 50 self-storage operators in the country choose to use our program. By making SBOA Tenant Insurance available at your storage facilities, you’ll increase your level of customer
service to your tenants, mitigate your liability and reduce lawsuits for claims.
To find out more information about how to implement SBOA Tenant Insurance at your facilities today, visit http://www.sboati.com or call 888-288-9148. Let us be your insurance experts. We are proud of our achievements, and we invite you to join our successful team in providing your customers with the best tenant insurance in the industry!
To all our success,
SBOA Tenant Insurance Team