My first Magazine (clone) - Page 2

Quality & Comfort

Destinos Guiados is guided by values of respect, honesty, trust and dedication, providing its customers with a service of excellence and comfort, while at the same time contributing actively to the socioeconomic development of the interior of Portugal, of the Guarda district. Due to its functional nature, Destinos Guiados is based on a network of partnerships with local reference agents that stand out for the provision of quality services and good service. It has multidisciplinary means that allow it to adjust to the client, to distinguish itself in the level of the convenience and to implement itself of competent form in the market of the national tourism, specifically of the Center Tourism of Portugal.

Payment

When booking, the customer must pay 20% of the total amount of the program. The remaining 80% must be paid up to 7 days before the start date of the same. If the reservation is made less than 7 days in advance, payment will be made in full upon confirmation of the availability of the service, by Destinos Guiados.

Digital roadmap – APP

When you purchase this program, Destinos Guiados has an offer for you. Download a free application on your mobile device (smartphone, iPhone, tablet or iPad) that will guide you in a simple and detailed way, every day. Here you will find the course and details of this program: what places to visit, how to reach them, what points of interest to observe, where to eat and stay.

Cancellation

More than 30 days: cancellation without penalty with the right to return the 20% made Up to 7 days before start of program: 20% penalty. Less than 7 days: 100% penalty

Insurance

Destinos Guiados can provide a travel insurance by adding the value of the program.

Transport

The safety and comfort of our customers is our priority, so we work with partners who guarantee a fleet of comfortable, modern and less polluting vehicles. Destinos Guiados may offer the rent-a-car and pickup service at Lisbon, Porto and Madrid airports by adding value to the program.

Tour Guides

Our tour guides are friendly and talkative people who know how to welcome and are totally committed to making each itinerary a unique, enjoyable and rewarding experience. They are chosen for the knowledge that they have of this zone of the interior of Portugal and they are familiar and they share the taste for the local people, customs and people of this region.

Informations

Refunds

After the program has started, no reimbursement is due for services not used by the client. Although for reasons beyond the control of Destinos Guiados, the non-provision of services provided in the travel program gives the customer the right to be reimbursed for the difference between the price of the services provided and those of the services actually provided, if it is not possible substitution by other equivalents.

Changes

Whenever there are other reasons that justify it, Destino Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. May change the order of the routes, modify the hours of visit to the places or replace any of the places of accommodation and catering provided by other of similar category; such changes will be communicated to the customer as soon as possible. If there are unforeseen circumstances that require you to suspend any itineraries, customers will always be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts paid.

Claims

They can only be considered valid, provided they are submitted in writing and within a period of no more than 10 days after the end of the provision of services. They can only be accepted as long as they have been participated to the service suppliers (carriers, hotels, restaurants and other local agents partners of Destinos Guiados) during the course of the trip or stay, requiring them the respective documents proving the occurrence.