MASCOT ® ADVANCED | Knitted Jacket with membrane
Product number: 17105-309
78% polyester/15% acrylic/5% viscose/2% wool - 460 g/m²
• The knitwear material is three layers of fabric bonded together: the outer layer is
knit, the inside is fleece and between the two is a windproof and water-repellent
• Breathable, windproof and water-repellent.
• Modern, close fit with great freedom of movement.
• Extra high collar is adjustable - drawstring stoppers are hidden in the collar so as not
• Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
– a new type of
The knitwear material in MASCOT ®
ADVANCED is three layers of fabric
bonded together: the outer layer is
knit, the inside is fleece and between
the two is a wind and waterproof
membrane. The result is a knitted jacket
that is flexible, breathable, windproof
and water-repellent – almost like a
softshell. On the underside of the
sleeves and along the sides, a thinner
fabric is inserted to give you optimal
freedom of movement and comfort.