MASCOT ® FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY
Stay warm with Thinsulate™
Keeps the heat in
around your feet
Stores the foot’s
own heat in small
Allows moisture to pass
through, keeping your
Thinsulate™ Insulation is an insulating material which is used in
many different types of shoes and clothing. The light synthetic fabric
material stores heat from your feet in tiny air holes in the fabric,
keeping them warm. At the same time, it passes moisture from the
feet out through the material and away from the feet, keeping them
dry. Thinsulate™ footwear is the obvious choice in footwear for cold
situations, when it is vital to keep warmth in and moisture out.
MASCOT ® Craig | Safety Boot S3 with laces
Product number: F0084-902
Full grain Thinsulate™ Size 42: 815 grams
EU size: 39-48 Width 11 | UK size: M 6-13 Width 11
Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC, HRO.
• Insulating lining of Thinsulate ™ Insulation ensures the foot stays warm
despite the cold conditions.
• The sole is oil and petrol resistant as well as resistant to certain chemicals and
heat up to 300 ° C contact heat.
• Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our
footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
• The flexible midsole protection of special textile increases comfort and
protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better
protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel
• Ergonomically designed aluminum toe cap for freedom of movement.
• Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the