A boilersuit for everything
MASCOT ® Utah | Boilersuit with kneepad pockets, class 3
Product number: 00419-860
65% polyester/35% cotton - 290 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM), ONLY colour 14 and EN 471 -
class 3/2. Updated to EN ISO 20471 - class 3. The fabric complies with the demands of
UV Standard 801. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee pads with this product you will
meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The product is certified with maximum 0,9400
m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or
back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo
area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.
Leg length and size: 82 cm: C 42-C 72 • 90 cm: C 42-C 72
• Teflon ® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
• Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
• Access to trousers underneath from both sides.
• Elastic and pleat in the back.
• Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.