MASCOT ® SAFE SUPREME
Long-lasting visibility with
MASCOT takes your safety seriously and that
is why we go even further to ensure your high
visibility workwear stays more visible for longer.
MASCOT uses Teflon ® fabric protector on its high
visibility clothing to keep it looking newer for
longer (not winterwear). Teflon ® fabric protector
repels most water and oil-based liquids. You will
never know it is there until you need it! Teflon ®
fabric protector bonds to each fibre to resist stains
without affecting the fabrics look or feel. The more
dirt repelling your garment is, the more visible it
MASCOT ® Sunderland | Bib & Brace with kneepad pockets, class 1
Product number: 15669-860
65% polyester/35% cotton - 290 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group Z. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee
pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The fabric
complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum
0,0200 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively,
front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total
approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.
Leg length and size: 76 cm: C 46-C 58 • 82 cm: C 44-C 68 • 90 cm: C 46-C 62
• Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
• Teflon ® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
• Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
• Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA ® which can be entered from above - closure
with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
• Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body’s natural