Bib & braces in many safety
Choosing between class 1 and class 2 certified bib &
braces depend on an overall risk assessment. Class
1 certified bib & braces have the lowest certified
visibility whereas you achieve higher visibility with
class 2 certified bib & braces.
MASCOT ® Newcastle | Bib & Brace with kneepad pockets, class 2
Product number: 15569-860
65% polyester/35% cotton - 290 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee
pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The fabric
complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum
0,2100 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively,
front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total
approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.
Leg length and size: 76 cm: C 46-C 58 • 82 cm: C 44-C 68 • 90 cm: C 46-C 62
• Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
• Teflon ® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
• Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
• Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA ® which can be entered from above - closure
with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
• The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.