MASCOT ® Wigton | Sweatshirt, modern fit, class 3
Product number: 50126-932
50% cotton/50% polyester - 310 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 3 (S-M = class 2). The product is
certified with maximum 0,1200 m² (L-4XL) 0,1900 m² (S-M) logo area. This approved
area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively, front or back of the product can
constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total approved logo area in order to maintain
the EN ISO 20471-certification.
• Fabric with polyester on one side for both wear resistance and colour fastness and
cotton on the other side, for the sake of comfort.
• Modern, close fit with great freedom of movement.
• Extra freedom of movement with elastic reflectors.
• Jetted hand pocket under the sleeve for storage, e.g., phone or glasses.
• Rib at neck, waist and arms.
MASCOT ® SAFE SUPREME | Trousers with CORDURA® kneepad pockets and
holster pockets, class 1
Product number: 17531-860
65% polyester/35% cotton - 290 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group Z. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee
pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The fabric
complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum
0,0200 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively,
front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total
approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.
Leg length and size: 76 cm: C 46-C 58 • 82 cm: C 44-C 68 • 90 cm: C 46-C 62
• Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
• Teflon ® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
• Holster pockets of durable CORDURA ® with extra pockets for tools.
• CORDURA ® reinforced kneepad pockets - with insertion of kneepads from above, with
flap, so they don’t collect dirt.
• Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
• The dark contrast is placed where the clothing is most exposed to dirt.