MASCOT ® SAFE SUPREME
MASCOT ® Sheffield | Fleece Jacket with padded and windproof lining, water-
repellent, class 2
Product number: 15503-259
100% polyester - 345 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group A. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 2. The product is certified with
maximum 0,3800 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on,
respectively, front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the
total approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.
• Effective insulation properties with a lightweight padded lining.
• Breathable, windproof and water-repellent.
• Left chest area and upper back are suitable for logo printing.
• Stretch fabric on the sides and elasticated reflectors to increase comfort and mobility.
• Ergonomically shaped sleeves are designed to follow the arms’ natural movements.
MASCOT ® Leeds | Trousers with CORDURA® kneepad pockets, class 1
Product number: 15679-860
65% polyester/35% cotton - 290 g/m²
Hi-Vis Group Z. Certified to EN ISO 20471 - class 1. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee
pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404. The fabric
complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. The product is certified with maximum
0,0200 m² logo area. This approved area must not be exceeded. Logo on, respectively,
front or back of the product can constitute only a maximum of 50% of the total
approved logo area in order to maintain the EN ISO 20471-certification.
Leg length and size: 76 cm: C 46-C 58 • 82 cm: C 44-C 68 • 90 cm: C 46-C 62
• Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
• Teflon ® finish makes the product dirt resistant and ensures high visibility.
• Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
• Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA ® which can be entered from above - closure
with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something .
• Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body’s natural