Mélange Travel & Lifestyle Magazine July 2018 - Page 594

a i c u L in St. Get married r information ucia.org fo visit www.stl You’ll need original or certified copies of the following documents, in English or authentically translated into English:- Passport | Birth Certificate | Decree absolute (if one of the party is divorced) A death certificate of first spouse (in the case of a widow/widower) A deed poll (if a name has been changed) A sworn affidavit of consent stamped by a notary public if one of the parties is under age 18.