St Christopher ’ s is the only school in the Canterbury area whose aim is to maximise a child ’ s performance by the age of eleven . In Kent , this is the age at which a child ’ s secondary education path is decided .
Our children succeed because they are enthused with learning and enjoy a broad and balanced curriculum .
• We believe we are the only school in the area that offers French , Spanish , Latin and Mandarin .
• We have specialist teachers for all subjects .
• We listen to the children read every day .
• We give the children homework every day . It ’ s not arduous , but they get into the habit of working .
• We inspire our children to learn by making lessons interesting .