How To Register Your American Miniature Horse from the AMHA - Page 36

AGENT AUTHORIZATION There are various scenarios that may necessitate that you have an individual (agent) handle some or all of your registration paperwork. Farms may find it easier to designate a barn manager or other individual to take care of all of the paperwork. If a horse owner is away for an amount of time or unable to keep up with the paperwork, they may also designate an agent to do so on their behalf. Filing an Agent Authorization form notifies the AMHA that we have the right to discuss and process Registration transactions with the owners designated agent. Unless this form is filed, we will not allow anyone other than the recorded owner to conduct business affecting the horse. Please note that you have the option to designate an agent for a single transaction, or to manage all documents pertaining to your horses. This agent will remain listed on file until the AMHA is notified otherwise by the owner.