How To Register Your American Miniature Horse from the AMHA - Page 24

TRANSFERS A Transfer form should be used anytime you purchase or sell a horse. The buyer and seller need to be diligent in completing this form at the time of sale to ensure that the AMHA can continue to register the horse's offspring. When transfers are not completed, paperwork becomes complicated and time consuming for the new or future owners. To complete a transfer report you must submit the following completed items to the AMHA: * Check the color and markings of the horse against the description on the Registration Certificate. * Submit the following to the AMHA: Completed Transfer Report Original Registration Certificate