FL ARCHIVED June 2017 - Page 71

Marco Island Community Information | School District Trending versus*: Trending versus*: Market Profile & Trends Overview Month LM L3M PYM LY YTD Prior YTD Prior Year Median List Price of all Current Listings $725,000 0% 1% Average List Price of all Current Listings $1,075,605 0% -4% June Median Sales Price $510,000 -14% -9% -3% -7% $580,000 7% 5% June Average Sales Price $671,906 -12% -6% -18% -8% $743,650 4% 1% Total Properties Currently for Sale (Inventory) 666 -5% -6% June Number of Properties Sold 81 -14% -2% 469 12% June Average Days on Market (Solds) 112 -3% -8% -14% -14% 132 11% 2% Asking Price per Square Foot (based on New Listings) $429 1% 5% 2% 4% $410 0% -1% June Sold Price per Square Foot $359 -3% -2% -7% -5% $377 -1% 0% June Month's Supply of Inventory 8.2 11% 1% -4% -33% 10.1 -13% -19% June Sale Price vs List Price Ratio 90.2% -.3% -.4% .7% -.6% 90.6% -1% -0% * LM=Last Month / L3M=Last 3 Months / PYM=Same Month Prior Year / LY=Last Year (2016) / YTD = Year-to-date Property Sales June Property sales were 81, down 2.4% from 83 in June of 2016 and 13.8% lower than the 94 sales last month. June 2017 sales were at their lowest level compared to June of 2016 and 2015. June YTD sales of 469 are running 12.5% ahead of last year's year-to-date sales of 417. 120 100 80 Number of Properties Sold 3 Mo Avg 60 40 20 Prices The Median Sales Price in June was $510,000, down 2.9% from $525,000 in June of 2016 and down 13.9% from $592,500 last month. The Average Sales Price in June was $671,906, down 17.5% from $814,659 in June of 2016 and down 12.2% from $764,900 last month. June 2017 ASP was at a mid range compared to June of 2016 and 2015. 0 900 850 800 750 700 650 600 550 500 450 400 62 64 62 63 40 65 46 73 86 92 82 111 61 56 75 59 43 64 51 59 64 74 86 83 60 47 63 48 47 67 57 62 87 88 94 81 J A S O N D J F M A M J J A S O N D J F M A M J J A S O N D J F M A M J 14 15 16 17 Median Sales Price and Average Sales Price 3 Mo Avg J A S O N D J F M A M J J A S O N D J F M A M J J A S O N D J F M A M J 14 15 16 17 Inventory & MSI The Total Inventory of Properties available for sale as of June was 666, down 4.6% from 698 last month and down 6.2% from 710 in June of last year. June 2017 Inventory was at a mid level compared with June of 2016 and 2015. A comparatively lower MSI is more beneficial for sellers while a higher MSI is better for buyers. The June 2017 MSI of 8.2 months was at a mid level compared with June of 2016 and 2015. 900 800 700 600 500 400 300 200 100 0 585 549 546 588 608 Total Inventory & Month's Supply of Inventory (MSI) 637 660 678 670 648 639 J A S O N D J F M A M J 14 15 597 575 532 545 566 634 679 775 797 824 795 746 710 J A S O N D J F M A M J 16 673 664 681 706 768 773 787 809 792 766 698 666 J A S O N D J F M A M J 17 18.0 16.0 14.0 12.0 10.0 8.0 6.0 4.0 2.0 0.0 c o l d w e l l b a n k e r h o m e s.c o m | 71 Market Action Report City: Marco Island Marco Island Agent Name Market Action Report City: Marco Island June 2017 Title Phone Agent Name Website Title Other June 2017 Community Information | School District Price Range: All | Properties: SFH - Con Phone Month Website Market Profile & Trends Overview Median List Price of all Current Listings Price Range: All | Properties: SFH - Con LM Trending versus*: L3M PYM LY $725,000 0% 1% Other $1,075,605 Trending 0% versus*: -4% Month LM -14% L3M -9% PYM -3% LY $510,000 $725,000 0% -12% -6% 1% -18% $671,906 $1,075,605 666 0% -5% -4% -6% $510,000 -14% -9% -3% -2% -7% 81 -14% $671,906 112 -12% -3% -6% -8% -18% -14% -8% 666 -5% -6% $429 1% 5% 2% 81 -14% -2% $359 -3% -2% -7% 112 -3% -8% -14% -14% 8.2 11% 1% -4% $429 1% 5% 2% 4% 90.2% -.3% -.4% .7% Average List Price of all Current Listings Market Profile & Trends June Median Sales Price Overview Median List Price of all Price Current Listings June Average Sales Average List Price of all Current Total Properties Currently for Listings Sale (Inventory) June Sales Price June Median Number of Properties Sold June Average Sales Price June Average Days on Market (Solds) Total Properties Currently for Sale (Inventory) Asking Price per Square Foot (based on New Listings) June Number of Properties Sold June Sold Price per Square Foot June Average Days on Market (Solds) June Month's Supply of Inventory Asking Price per Square Foot (based on New Listings) June Sale Price vs List Price Ratio June Sold Price per Square Foot June Sale Price vs List Price Ratio * LM=Last Month / L3M=Last 3 Months / PYM=Same Month Prior Year / LY=Last Year (2016) / YTD = Year-to-date Property Sales Trending versus*: YTD Prior YTD 7% Prior Year $580,000 -7% -8% $743,650 5% 1% 4% $580,000 $743,650 -14% 7% 469 4% 132 4% $410 469 12% -5% $377 132 11% -33% 10.1 $410 0% -.6% 90.6% 12% 5% 11% 1% 0% -1% 2% -13% -1% -1% 2% -1% 0% -19% -0% $359 -3% -2% -7% -5% $377 -1% 0% 8.2 11% 1% -4% -33% 10.1 -13% -19% of 90.6% Properties 90.2% -.3% -.4% .7% Number -.6% -1% Sold -0% * LM=Last Month / L3M=Last 3 Months / PYM=Same Month Prior Year / LY=Last Year (2016) / YTD = Year-to-date June Month's Supply of Inventory Trending versus*: Prior YTD Prior Year YTD 3 Mo Avg 120 June Property sales were 81, down 2.4% from 83 in June of 2016 and 13.8% lower than the 94 sales last month. June 2017 100 Property sales were Sales at their lowest level compared to June of 2016 and 120 June Property sales were 81, down 2.4% from 83 in June of 2015. June YTD sales of 469 are running 12.5% ahead of last 80 2016 and 13.8% lower sales than of the 417. 94 sales last month. June 2017 year's year-to-date 100 Prices The Me X[ˆØ[\ÈšXÙH[ˆ[™HØ\È LL Ýۈ ‹ŽIHœ›ÛB”šXÙ\‰ LK [ˆ[™Hو Œ Mˆ[™Ýۈ LˎIHœ›ÛH NL‹ L \Ý•B“YYX[‚”Ø[\”šXÙHØ[\š[ˆ[™BØ\È[‚‰ LL Œ‹ŽIHœ›ÛB›[۝ ‚•B]™\˜YÙB”šXÙB’[™HØ\ÈÝۂ‰ ÌKL ‹™ÝۂŽL ‰ LK š[ˆ[™B›Ùˆ Œ M‚˜[™ÝۂŒLˎIB‰ NL‹ L ›\ÝŒMˍIHœ›ÛB‰ M NBš[ˆ[™B›Ùˆ Œ M‚˜[™œ›ÛB™ÝۂŒL‹Œ‰Hœ›ÛBŽ L›[۝ ‚•H\ݐ]™\˜YÙB”Ø[\”šXÙBš[ˆ[™B™Ýۂ‰ ͍ L ›[۝ ‚’[™BŒŒ MTÔØ\Ø\È ÌKL ‹˜]HZY˜[™ÙBŽ ŒMˍIB™œ›ÛH  M NB’[™H[™›Ùˆ Œ M‚˜[™Ýۈ L‹Œ‰Hœ›ÛB˜ÛÛ\\™YÈ[™Hو[ˆ Œ M‚ŒŒ MK‚ÍLÌ LŒ MLL  L ’[™[ܞH ˆTÒBŒMŽL Ž LŽ ÍLÌ LŒ MLL  L ŒMBŒM‚ŒÈ[È]™ÂŒM“YYX[ˆØ[\ÈšXÙH[™]™\˜YÙHØ[\ÈšXÙBŒÈ[È]™Â’ˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHH‚ŒMHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆH M‚’ˆH M”ÈȈˆˆBHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHH MÈH‚ŒMŒMBŒM‚ŒM•Ý[[™[ܞH ˆ[۝ ÜÈÝ\Hو[™[ܞH TÒJB•Ý[[™[ܞH ˆ[۝ ÜÈÝ\Hو[™[ܞH TÒJBŒN ŒŒM‹ŒŒM ŒŒL‹ŒŒL ŒŽ Œ‹Œ ŒŒ‹ŒŒ ŒŒ’ˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHH‚ŒMŒMBŒM‚ŒM’ˆHÈȈˆˆHB“HˆˆHØ[\”ÈȈšXÙB‘ˆˆ[™“HH]™\˜YÙB“HˆˆHØ[\”ÈȈšXÙB‘ˆˆHHH‚“YYX[‚•HÝ[[™[ܞB’[™[ܞB‰ˆTÒHو›Ü\Y\È]˜Z[X›H›ÜˆØ[H\Èو[™BŽL Ø\ÈÝ[‹[™[ܞB™Ýۈ ‰B™œ›ÛH ŽN\Ý›[۝•B›Ùˆ›Ü\Y\˜]˜Z[X›B™›Üˆ[™œØ[HÝۂ˜\Èو ‹Œ‰B’[™Hœ›ÛBŽ ŽL ÌLš[‚’[™B›Ù‚›\ÝžYX\‹‚’[™BŒŒ M’[™[ܞBØ\˜]˜B›ZY›]™[Ø\È ‹Ýۈ ‰Hœ›ÛH ŽN\Ý[۝[™Ýۈ ‹Œ‰Hœ›ÛBÌLš[ˆ[™Hق›\ݝ[™BžYX\‹ˆو[™BØ\È]HZY]™[  Ì ˜ÛÛ\\™YÚ]ŒŒ Mˆ Œ M˜[™[™[ܞBŒŒ MK‚Ì  Œ ˜ÛÛ\\™YÚ][™Hو Œ Mˆ[™ Œ MK‚Œ  L L  HÛÛ\\˜]]™[HÝÙ\ˆTÒH\È[ܙH™[™YšXÚX[›ÜˆÙ[\œÈÚ[H ˜H Ì HYÚ\‚˜ÛÛ\\˜]]™[B›ÝÙ\ˆTÒBš\È[ܙHB˜™[™YšXÚX[™›ÜˆÙ[\œÂ“TÒH\È™]\‚™›Üˆ^Y\œË‚’[™H Œ M“TÒHÚ[B›Ùˆ ŒˆH Ì  Œ šYÚ\‚“TÒBš\È™]\‚™›Üˆ]™[˜^Y\œË‚•H[™BŒŒ M“TÒHوو Œ M‚Ž Œˆ[™ Œ  L ›[۝Ø\˜]HZY˜ÛÛ\\™YÚ]’[™BŒL ›[۝Ø\˜]˜B›ZY›]™[˜ÛÛ\\™YÚ]’[™B›Ù‚ŒŒ M‚˜[™ŒŒŒ MK‚ŒŒ MK‚NBŒŒŒ Œ Œ‰ ͍ L \Ý[۝ ˆ[™H Œ MÈTÔØ\È]HZY˜[™ÙB˜ÛÛ\\™Yȝ[™Hو Œ Mˆ[™ Œ MK‚ ŒŒÈ[È]™ÂŒŽ œØ[\ÈÙ\™H]Z\ˆÝÙ\Ý]™[ÛÛ\\™Yȝ[™Hو Œ Mˆ[™ŒŒ MKˆ[™HUØ[\Èو ŽH\™H[›š[™È L‹IHZXYو\ÝžYX\‰ÜÈYX\‹]ËY]HØ[\Èو M˂“[X™\ˆو›Ü\Y\ÈÛÛŒN ŒŒM‹ŒŒM ŒŒL‹ŒŒL ŒŽ Œ‹Œ ŒŒ‹ŒŒ Œ’ˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHH‚’ˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHHˆˆHÈȈˆˆHHH‚ŒMŒMBŒM‚ŒMŒMŒMBŒM‚ŒMÛÜ\šYÚ°ªHÛÛÙ[˜[šÙ\‚”™\ÚY[X[‘\Ý]B‹ÈÛÛÙ[˜[šÙ\‚•[š]Y ”™X[ܜ”šXÙH˜[™ÙN‚[›Ü\B•\\΂”Ñ’ HÛۂÛÜ\šYÚ°ªHÛÛÙ[˜[šÙ\‚”™\ÚY[X[”™X[™X[‘\Ý]B‹ÈÛÛÙ[˜[šÙ\‚•[š]Y ”™X[ܜŸšXÙH˜[™ÙN‚[›Ü\B•\\Έђ‹HÛۂ˜ÈÈÈ[ˆHˆÈ\ˆÈH\È ˆÈÈBŸ ÌB‘]Bœ›ÝšYY˜ÛÝ\\ÞB›ÙˆܙX]\‚“]Y\™[B”‘PSԔË”‘PSԂ\ÜÛØÚX][ۂ›ÙˆX\[‚“ZX[ZH\ÜÛØÚX][ۂ›Ùˆ‘PSԔË‘›ܚYHSË”™YÚ[ۘ[“Sː›Ø\™و‘PSԔË”‘PSԔÈو\ÜÛØÚX][ۂ›ÙˆH[B™XXÚ\Ë”ÜXÙHÛØ\ݐ\ÜÛ‘]Bš\È\œ›ÝšYY˜ÛÝ\\ÞB›ÙˆܙX]\‚‘›Ü›Ü“]Y\™[B”‘PSԔË”‘PSԂ\ÜÛØÚX][ۂ›ÙˆX\[‚ÛÝ[KÛÝ[K“ZX[ZH\ÜÛØÚX][ۂ›Ùˆ‘PSԔË“^H›ܚYH^B”™YÚ[ۘ[“˜\\\™XH˜\\›Ø\™\™XB›Ùˆ‘PSԔË”‘PSԔÈ\ÜÛØÚX][ۂH[H™XXÚ\Ë”ÜXÙBÛØ\Ý\ÜÛØÚX][ۂ›Ùˆ‘PS™Ù\Ø\œ˜[›ÜˆÝX\˜[YB˜XØÝ\˜XÞB›Ùˆ[™›Ü›X][ۋ‚\È[™›Ü›X][ۋ‚’]\È™\ÜۜÚXš[]BH™\ÜۜÚXš[]B˜[žH܈^Y\‚™\šYžB˜[™[[™›Ü›X][ۂÈÝXÚÛۜÝ[Y\¸ &\™\Ý]H˜[œØXÝ[ۋ‚™Ù\››Ý›ÝØ\œ˜[›ÜˆÝX\˜[YBHB˜XØÝ\˜XÞB›Ùˆ\’]\ÈB›Ùˆ[žHق˜^Y\‚œÙ[\ˆ܈ÈÙ[\‚™\šYžHÈ[žB˜[™[žB˜[[™›Ü›X][ۂœ™[]˜[È™[]˜[œÝXÚÛۜÝ[Y\¸ &\œ™X[\Ý]H™X[˜[œØXÝ[ۋ