Electrical Contracting News (ECN) April 2017 - Page 43
Lives & Energy
costs less than
New Range - New Features
The latest generation of Firex ® hard-wired , interconnectable smoke and heat alarms offers substantial energy savings and outstanding reliability .
• Low energy - costs less than £ 1 per year to operate based on current energy tariffs .*
• Product reliability - with dust compensation and bug screen on all optical alarms , minimising nuisance alarms and call-backs .
• Alarm Memory Function - Identifies which alarm has triggered .
• Greater choice - with Standard , Long-life and Rechargeable battery back-up versions in each sensing technology .
• Range of Accessories - including wired Remote Test and Hush switch , and relay pattress to operate other devices .
* March 2016 average kWh cost from the UK ’ s top suppliers of between £ 0.099 / kWh and £ 0.109 / kWh .
Firex ® is manufactured and supplied exclusively by Kidde , a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation .
Tel : + 44 ( 0 ) 1753 766392 Email : sales @ kiddesafety . co . uk Web : kiddesafetyeurope . co . uk