Challenge Penticton 2017 1 - Page 19

INCLEMENT WEATHER

In the event that the weather isn't favourable, we will have several contingency plans in place, including:

Light to Moderate Rain – race will proceed as planned once we determine the course is safe.

Lightning – in the event of lightning the race will be placed on hold until we determine that it has passed over and the course is safe.

The Race Organizers and the Race Officials reserve the right to cancel or change any component of the race for safety reasons. This could be canceling the swim and replacing it with an extra run or any other combination thereof that we deem safe and fair.

In the unlikely event that the event must be canceled or postponed due to weather there will be no refunds or deferrals. A large proportion of your race fee will already have been allocated to resources by the time race day comes around.