Celebrate in Herefordshire - Page 17

elsewHere Immigration Control If one of you is subject to immigration control, for example staying in the UK on a visa, then you will need to follow special procedures. You will need to give notice at a specially designated Register Office. Please contact the Register Office in Hereford on 01432 383261 for further information. 16