BICENTENARIO de la INDEPENDENCIA ARGENTINA - Page 10

Clickear aqui

Knowing the places we transit daily, roam our neighbourhood and walk thorugh our history.

In this case, Saavedra neighbour, where our school is located. It originated with the Nuñez neighbourhood, being both associated with the figure of the founder, Don Florencio Nuñez, who estabished the new town in the lands that belonged to Luis María Saavedra. By decree the 26th of October, 1889, the construction of the station with that name was authorized. It was inaugurated on February 1st 1891, making reference with it´s name to the owner of the enormous house that currently functions as the Historic Museum of Buenos Aires, ¨Brigadier General Cornelio Saavedra¨

Click en la imagen para acceder al video