Arctic Yearbook 2015
To Paul Maher from NSCAD for advising us on the design of the visualization tool and to David
Griffiths from Dalhousie University for his valuable insights.
1. The PASSAGES Project: http://passages.ie.dal.ca.
2. The Arctic Governance Project, Compendium is available at:
3. Respectively: October 2014, February 2015 and May 2015.
4. Conference held in Ottawa in 2015:
5. See http://passages.ie.dal.ca/Publications.html.
6. The D3.js library is available at http://d3js.org.
Arctic Council. (2009). Arctic Marine Shipping Assessment.
Arctic Waters Pollution Prevention Act, 1985 (R.S.C., 1985, c. A-12).
Beaufort Sea Partnership. (2009). In ѕ