AL'JIHAD : Volume One (Book) Volume One - Page 62

A.D. Many who are given the Book seek for hidden meaning and call themselves mystics of Allah, but they are a people with little or no understanding, because aware or unaware, they seek to change the Word (the Truth) of Allah. Consequently, these people, whether Arab or non-Arab, are known as folk Muslims, and they represent about 90%. They are also the miraculous in belief and faith. Further, folk Muslims, like any other religious branch of people of similar behavior, are most likely slaves or inferior to informed people of doctrine religion, because folk people do not struggle in Jihad but are superstitious and they are comtempt with slavery as Assimulated-slaves: “He it is Who has revealed the Book to thee; some of its verses are decisive they are the basis (fundamental) of the Book and others are allegorical (not of well-established meaning). Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it, which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge” (Holy Qur’an 3:6). Now, you may be asking yourself if ninety percent (90%) of the Muslim population worldwide is folksy, then what are the other ten percent (10%) of Muslims and their practices? The answers to these q uestions are simple to those who are grounded in knowledge or understanding and who believe in the whole of the Holy Qur’an. What is the answer to the 10% of Muslims? Believing Muslims Mujahidun are that one percent (1%) Informed Muslims of Blissful Righteousness (al’Mujahidun), and nine percent (9%) are apologetic (can we all get along Muslims of polytheism). The willing Muslims of the world in total submission of their being with their Nineteen Wardens or possible capacity ability within the Absolute Allah are called Informed Muslims al’Mujahidun or Iman Islam Ishan (Third-eyes). As I have previously written in this book, the Informed Muslim al’Mujahidun is a person or body of government that is rational, spiritual, academic, religious, political and model society with an awakened consciousness for righteousness. Inform Muslim al’Mujahidun possess the Seven-firmaments, Seven-continents or Sexualities, and Seven-lights with Infinity blissed as one, leaving the count to be Nineteen or Allah Nineteen Kinetical Behaviorism Sciences - Formula (A-19KBS-F); being al’Kabbalah (the House of Allah). To the above facts, the Informed Muslims al’Mujahidun are the only people of the Holy Qur’an that have the mind to teach others righteousness and to strive to accomplish a mind of informedness in righteous response of behavior. For this reason, the Informed Muslims al’Mujahidun will be the Only Ones whom Allah will use to manifest His will, without doubt, to direct the world out of evil practices into righteous conduct; though they are mortals who are Infinite Muslims al’Mujahidun of bliss righteousness. Thus, what is it that Allah reveals in the Holy Qur’an about these mortals? “Is not He Who created the Heavens and earth able to create that like of them? Yea! And He is the Creator (of all), the Knower” (Holy Qur’an 36:81). “AL’JIHAD” or “Imam Mahdi Is Now Implementing Al’Jihad World Wide” – by, Imam Mahdi . A Text Book Guide for IMAM MAHDI, Military, Inc.: © ® ™. Cheraw, SC. 29520 USA. : Of 765 + Pages Is 62