AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 853
12. The Sword Grip (handle) with its nine stripes represents consecutive in Valid
Truth, Valid Justice, Valid Peace, Valid Freedom, Valid Love, Valid Joy, Valid
Unity, Valid Success, and Valid Happiness.
13. The Bar is an eight pointed protection piece; it represents the spiritual and the
material worlds joined together in harmony. As all real men do when they learn
their valid true submission to their Lord’God’Allah: the forehead, the nose, the
knees, and the feet (all eight bodily parts [Sajdah]) are all simultaneously willingly
submitting to Allah verbally, physically, and spiritually. This submission includes
their entire being and faculties completely submitting to Allah in His Religion Islam.
14. The Blade – represents the unyielding ordained fight against all neglectors
and/or oppressional (evil) elements in the world.
15. Imam ( ﺇﻤﺍﻢ - al‘Qur-an 75:5) is the Leader, and/or Ruler, and/or Commander
placed in Authority by Allah, whose way of life is established upon the Seven
Principles (Imam) and the Five Pillars (Islam).
16. Mahdi ( ﻤﻫﺪﻯ - ﺍ ﺪﻬﻤﻟ- al‘Qur-an 5:110) is a Guider To The Right Path (360
degrees) and/or a Guider To The Straight Path (180 degrees).
al’Mahdi-Yahdi ( ﻴﻬﺪﻯ - al‘Qur