AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 852
The Jihad Allah-u Akbar Universal Coalition Of Anti-Oppression
1. The Blue Star – represents the Infinite Bliss (the back star).
2. The Red Star – represents the Smokeless Infinite Hell Fire (the front star).
3. The leaves are green for prosperity, in which the right-side of the reed has
twenty-six leaves: twenty-five smaller leaves represent the twenty-five mentioned
Holy Prophets in the Holy Qur’an and with the larger right leaf representing the
reestablishing of the Law of Allah in the world and/or the Ancient Yet New World
Order. Yet, the left sides of the reed with its twenty-eight leaves represent the
Arabic alphabetical order language in which the Holy Qur-an was revealed.
4. The Bond – represents the Holy Qur-an ( ﻦ ﻟﻗﺮﺍ ﺍ ); it is the Code of Conduct for
everyday life situation and objective.
5. The above Arabic word Al’Jihad ( ﺪ ﻟﺠﻬﺎ ﺍ ) is defined as The Struggle Hard
Against Evil and/or The Holy-war.
6. The above Arabic word Allah-u Akbar ( ﻛﺑﺮ ﺍ tsoM sI doG ehT sa denifed si ( ﷲ
7. The Ninety-nine Attributes of Allah are the added Eighteen ( ΙΛ ) of the right
hand and the added Eighty-one ( ΛΙ ) of the left hand, thus with both hands
combined calculate Ninety-nine names of Allah. Alllah is the One-hundred
attribute/name, for Allah Is The Absolute.
8. The Male and Female ( ♂ & ♀ ) - represent the natural harmonious law of
reproduction of ethical beings.
9. The Crescent Moon – represents the revealence of The Truth due to its up-
rightness. The Arabic inside the Crescent Moon is defined as -
( ﻻﺇﻟﻪﺇﻵﻫﻭ ) “La
Ilaha illa Huwa” or “None has the right to be worshiped but He.”
10. The Arabic-English acronym AL’JAAUCOA-O ( ﺍ ﻟﺠﺎﻴﻜﺎ ﺍ ) is defined as The
Jihad Allah-u Akbar Universal Coalition Of Anti-Oppression.
11. The Mighty Organization of AL’JAAUCOA-O Ranks and/or Degrees are
represented by the seven dots in the 360 degree circle above the grip of the handle of
the sword. The Seven Rank/Degree Levels of the tangible, abstract-tangible, and
the abstract are the established physical, mental, e’motion, actualization/realization,
control, will, and infinite (the Seven Firmaments).
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 858 Pages Is 852