AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 668
10. What did his or her childhood home look like? HabeebAllah lived in a brick house with
three bed room, living room, dining room, kitchen, with hard wood floors.
11. Who was his or her first love? HabeebAllah first love was Michelle.
12. What's the most terrible thing that ever happened to him/her? HabeebAllah has a False
arrest – arrested without a probable cause. However, it was a blessing to him. Because, he
received an answer that was necessary to his mission and he could not have gotten it no other
13. What was his/her dream growing up? Did he/she achieve this dream? If so, in what ways
was it not what the character expected? If your character never achieved the dream, why not?
HabeebAllah knew everything before he was placed in his mother womb. HabeebAllah
knows and he knows he knows.
14. In what situation would your character become violent? HabeebAllah is not an aggressor,
he is a defender, and proactive. HabeebAllah will fight you in the way that you fight him.
15. In what situation would the Protagonist character act heroic? HabeebAllah will never act
heroic; al’Jihad is a way of life for HabeebAllah (Imam Mahdi). HabeebAllah respond to
situations with calm. He is not heroic, but he is humble. HabeebAllah hates pride; it’s evil
to him. Al’Jihad is a way of life for Imam Mahdi (HabeebAllah); it covers every aspect of
his being (Believing Muslim Mujahidun).
16. In what situation would the antagonist character act heroic? The antagonist would act
heroic in the situation to assist Imam Mahdi. The antagonist knows if they assist and be
under the authority of Imam Mahdi in conquering the earth and space and time, it might gain
them prominence in AJAAUCOAO Kingdomm Of Islam, even-though it goes against
everything that he ever lived in his cause of. And, deep down inside, the antagonist know
that they will receive Salvation from Allah through AJAAUCOAO Kingdom Of Islam; when
no where else the antagonist had no salvation.
17. Imam Mahdi stand on the shoulders of the Twenty-five mentioned Prophets: Adam, Idrees,
Noah, Hud, Saleh, Ibrahim, Isma’il, Ishaq (Is