AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 667
Mahdi notes that the 14 th Amendment is an unjust law. And, any unjust amendment is no
law and it voids the entire constitution that supports it.”
Writing Character Profiles - Additional Questions
1. If your character has a job, is he or she good at it? Does he or she like it?
HabeebAllah has many jobs and he does them all well. HabeebAllah always achieve his goals,
because he has many professions. HabeebAllah adversaries never see him coming until it is too
late. HabeebAllah is a politician, religious leader, film producer and director, military instructor,
and a student where-ever he can find an honorable institution that aid his need at the time.
2. What are your character's bad habits? Travelling long distance out of the country, while
knowing that he do not have enough money to get back to the United States of America; he
just see the mission.
3. If you asked about his or her greatest dream, what would your character tell you?
HabeebAllah greatest dream is that Islam triumph over all religions, government, and
polytheism by the Law of al'Qur-an, because all people are treated with truth, justice, peace,
love, joy, unity, success, and happiness.
4. What's a secret dream that he or she wouldn't tell you about? HabeebAllah has no secret
dream, because he shares everything with the people in his many works.
5. What kind of person does your character wish he or she could be? What is stopping him or
her? HabeebAllah do not wish he could be any character, because he knows nobody can be
him and do what he do.
6. What is your character afraid of? What keeps him or her up at night? HabeebAllah is not
afraid of anything However, HabeebAllah only fear Allah.
7. What does your character think is his or her worst quality? HabeebAllah has been known to
give the wrong person a little too much information.
8. What do other people think your character's worst quality is? People think HabeebAllah
travels too much. Some people think HabeebAllah has too many women and they wonder
why women like to know him.
9. What is a talent your character thinks he or she has but is very wrong about? HabeebAllah
has no talent characteristic that he is wrong about. HabeebAllah knows and he knows that he
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 667