AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 514
16. The day when they come forth. Nothing concerning them remains hidden from Allah. To
whom belongs the kingdom this day? To Allah, the One, the Subduer (of all).
17. This day every soul is rewarded what it has earned. No injustice this day! Surely Allah is
Swift in Reckoning.
18. And warn them of the day that draws near, when hearts, grieving inwardly, rise up to the
throats. The iniquitous will have no friend, nor any intercessor who should be obeyed.
19. He knows the dishonesty of eyes and that which the breasts conceal.
20. And Allah judges with truth. And those whom they call upon besides Him judge naught!
Surely Allah is the Hearing, the Seeing.
21. Have they not travelled in the land and seen what was the end of those who were before
them? Mightier than these were they in strength and in fortifications in the land, but Allah
destroyed them for their sins. And they had none to protect them from Allah.
22. That was because there came to them their messengers with clear arguments, but they
disbelieved, so Allah destroyed them. Surely He is Strong, Severe in Retribution.
23. And certainly We sent Moses with Our messages and clear authority,
24. To Pharaoh and Haman and Korah, but they said: A lying enchanter!
25. So when he brought to them the Truth from Us, they said: Slay the sons of those who
believe with him and keep their women alive. And the plot of the disbelievers is bound to
26. And Pharaoh said: Leave me to slay Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Surely I fear
that he will change your religion or that he will make mischief to appear in the land.
27. And Moses said: Truly I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every proud one
who believes not in the day of Reckoning.
28. And a believing man of Pharaoh’s people, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man
because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from
your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will
befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a
prodigal, a liar.
29. O my people, yours is the kingdom this day, being masters in the land, but who will help
us against the punishment of Allah, if it comes to us? Pharaoh said: I only show you that
which I see and I guide you only to the right way.
30. And he who believed said: O my people, surely I fear for you the like of what befell the
31. The like of what befell the people of Noah and ‘Ad and Thamud and those after them.
And Allah wishes no injustice for (His) servants.
32. And, O my people, I fear for you the day of Calling out—
33. The day on which you will turn back retreating, having none to save you from Allah; and
whomsoever Allah leaves in error there is no guide for him.
34. And Joseph indeed came to you before with clear arguments, but you ever remained in
doubt as to what he brought you; until, when he died, you said: Allah will never raise a
messenger after him. Thus does Allah leave him in error who is a prodigal, a doubter —
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 514