AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 513
O الرحيم الرحمن هللا بسم
"In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Al-Mu'min — The Believer Chapter 40: 9 sec; 85 verses
1. “Beneficent God!
2. The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knowing,
3. Forgiver of sin and Acceptor of repentance, Severe to punish, Lord of bounty. There is no
God but He; to Him is the eventual coming.
4. None dispute concerning the messages of Allah but those who disbelieve, so let not their
control in the land deceive thee.
5. Before them the people of Noah and the parties after them rejected (prophets), and every
nation purposed against its messenger to destroy him, and disputed by means of
falsehood to render null thereby the truth, so I seized them; how (terrible) was then My
6. And thus did the word of thy Lord prove true against those who disbelieve that they are
the companions of the Fire.
7. Those who bear the Throne of Power and those around it celebrate the praise of their
Lord and believe in Him and ask protection for those who believe: Our Lord, Thou
embracest all things in mercy and knowledge, so protect those who turn (to Thee) and
follow Thy way, and save them from the chastisement of hell.
8. Our Lord, make them enter the Gardens of perpetuity, which Thou hast promised them
and such of their fathers and their wives and their offspring as are good. Surely Thou art
the Mighty, the Wise:
9. And guard them from evil, and whom Thou guardest from evil this day, Thou hast indeed
mercy on him. And that is the mighty achievement.
10. Those who disbelieve are told: Certainly Allah’s hatred (of you), when you were called
upon to the faith and you rejected, was much greater than your hatred (now) of
11. They say: Our Lord, twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou given us life; so
we confess our sins. Is there then a way of escape?
12. That is because when Allah alone was called upon, you disbelieved, and when associates
were given to Him, you believed. So judgment belongs to Allah, the High, the Great.
13. He it is Who shows you His signs and sends down for you sustenance from heaven, and
none minds but he who turns (to Him).
14. So call upon Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience, though the disbelievers are averse
15. Exalter of degrees, Lord of the Throne of Power, He makes the spirit to light by His
command upon whom He pleases of His servants, that he may warn (men) of the day of
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 513