AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 381
1. On October 1, 2003, I, Imam Mahdi, requested a religious accommodation for Islam
Sabbath (Sabt), because Defendant informed employees that they will be working 13-14 days
straight, after defendant had giving me (Imam Mahdi) time to come in work two hours late and
leave two hours late on Friday for Jumma’ah (Friday congregation prayer).
2. Defendant violated Imam Mahdi Religion (Islam) Sabbath (Sabt) day due to additional
mandatory days to work. I, Imam Mahdi, had to request for Sabbath, because it was being
violated due to mandatory additional days. I request several times for my Sabbath, in which
Michael [Mike] Foster (Human Resource) continue to ask Imam Mahdi for information, until it
lead to my termination by Defendant, in Defendant violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
of 1964, as amended.
1. IMAM H. S. MAHDI incorporate the allegation of Retaliation by Defendant. On July 8,
2002, I, Imam Mahdi, filed a previous charge of discrimination with EEOC (charge number
220A201149), based on Imam Mahdi religion and disability.
2. Defendant in an effort to discomfort Imam Mahdi, Defendant moved Imam Mahdi to a
location on July 25, 2002 to August 14,2002 to perform duties in a high chemical area. The
chemicals caused Imam Mahdi to receive headaches, which I complained to Defendant.
3. Defendant on August 14, 2002, called Imam Mahdi into the office of Lou Boyd, Human
Resource Manager. Mr. Boyd interrogated Imam Mahdi by saying that he returned to work and
entered the building on August 8, 2002 between the hours of 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. The only
time Imam was in the building during those hour was when Imam Mahdi was working third shift
over a year ago prior to August 8, 2002. Shortly after, Imam Mahdi was told to see the nurse.
When Imam Mahdi arrived, Mr. Boyd was present. We discussed medical issues and I, Imam
Mahdi, was told to go home to be on medical leave.
4. Defendant retaliated against Imam Mahdi for filing the previous charges in violation of
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; and Title I of the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1967.
1. IMAM H. S. MAHDI, plaintiff, on September 25, 2001, due to September 11, 2001 attack
on America, was called in the office of Defendant by Jim Lavin, Supervisor. Also present were
Lou Boyd (Human Resource Manager), Whom questioned Imam Mahdi with interrogation, in
which they were accompanied by John Karban (Supervising Manager), whom assisted Lou Boyd
in questioning Imam Mahdi.
2. Defendant ask Imam Mahdi numerous questions concerning his private and religious life
due to they said someone reporting that Imam Mahdi was going to kill people at L’Oreal USA
and that other employees were concerned, as a result to media/medium presented so-called
Muslims intentions to kill Americans.
3. Defendant represented by Lou Boyd and John Karban asked Imam Mahdi a few times
during this interrogation would Imam Mahdi kill anyone. Imam Mahdi believe he was subjected
to harassment, defamation of character, conspiracy, and slander because of Imam Mahdi religion,
Islam, in violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
1. IMAM MAHDI, plaintiff, incurred an injury to left wrist at L’Oreal USA / Defendant.
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 381