AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 363
6. The above Arabic word Allah-u Akbar ( ﻛﺑﺮ ﺍ اهلل ) is defined as The God Is Most
7. The Ninety-nine Attributes of Allah are the added Eighteen ( ΙΛ ) of the right hand
and the added Eighty-one (ΛΙ) of the left hand, thus with both hands combined
calculate Ninety-nine names of Allah. Allah is the One-hundred attribute/name, for
Allah Is The Absolute.
8. The Male and Female ( ♂ & ♀ ) - represent the natural harmonious law of
reproduction of ethical beings.
9. The Crescent Moon – represents the revealing of The Truth due to its up-rightness.
The Arabic inside the Crescent Moon is defined as - ( ﻻﺇﻟﻪﺇﻵﻫﻭ ) “La Ilaha illa Huwa”
or “None has the right to be worshiped but He.”
10. The Arabic-English acronym AL’JAAUCOA-O ( ﺍ ﻟﺠﺎﻴﻜﺎ ﺍ ) is defined as The' Jihad
Allah-u Akbar Universal Coalition Of Anti-Oppression.
11. The Mighty Organization of AL’JAAUCOA-O Ranks and/or Degrees are
represented by the seven dots in the 360 degree circle above the grip of the handle of
the sword. The Seven Rank/Degree Levels of the tangible, abstract-tangible, and the
abstract are the established physical, mental, e’motion, actualization/realization,
control, will, and infinite (the Seven Firmaments).
12. The Sword is gold with its Grip (handle) nine stripes represents consecutive in Valid
Truth, Valid Justice, Valid Peace, Valid Freedom, Valid Love, Valid Joy, Valid
Unity, Valid Success, and Valid Happiness.
13. The Bar is an eight pointed protection piece; it represents the spiritual and the
material worlds joined together in harmony. As all real men do when they le arn
their valid true submission to their Lord’God’Allah: the forehead, the nose, the
knees, and the feet (all eight bodily parts [Sajdah]) are all simultaneously willingly
submitting to Allah verbally, physically, and spiritually. This submission includes
their entire being and faculties completely submitting to Allah in His Religion Islam.
14. The Blade – represents the unyielding ordained fight against all neglectors and/or
oppression (evil) elements in the world.
15. Imam [Implemented] - ( ﺇﻤﺍﻢ - al‘Qur-an 75:5) is the Leader, and/or Ruler, and/or
Commander placed in Authority by Allah, whose way of life is established upon the
Seven Principles (Imam) and the Five Pillars (Islam).
17. Al’Mahdi or Mahdi [Mandate] - ( ﻯﺪﻫﻤ- [ ﻟﻤﻬﺪ ﺍ ] - al‘Qur-an 5:110) is a Guider To
The Right Path (360 degrees) and/or a Guider To The Straight Path (180 degrees).
17. Al’Mahdi-Yahdi ( ﻴﻬﺪﻯ - al‘Qur-an 10:35).
“The month of Ramadan is that in which the Qur-an was revealed, a guidance to men and
clear proofs of the guidance and the Criterion. So, whoever of you is present in the month, he
shall fast therin, and whoever is sick or on a journey, (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days.
Allah desires ease for you, and He desires not hardship for you, and (He desires) that you should
complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for having guided you and
that you may give thanks” (al’Qur-an 2:185).
“O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is men and
stones; over it are angels, stern and strong. They do not disobey Allah in that which He
commands them, but do as they are commanded” (al’Qur-an 66:6).
“(80) And say: My Lord, make me enter a truthful entering, and make me go forth a
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 363