AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 252
reproduction of ethical beings.
9. The Crescent Moon – represents the revealing of The Truth due to its up-rightness.
The Arabic inside the Crescent Moon is defined as - ( ﻻﺇﻟﻪﺇﻵﻫﻭ ) “La Ilaha illa Huwa”
or “None has the right to be worshiped but He.”
10. The Arabic-English acronym AL’JAAUCOA-O ( ﺍ ﻟﺠﺎﻴﻜﺎ ﺍ ) is defined as The' Jihad
Allah-u Akbar Universal Coalition Of Anti-Oppression.
11. The Mighty Organization of AL’JAAUCOA-O Ranks and/or Degrees are
represented by the seven dots in the 360 degree circle above the grip of the handle of
the sword. The Seven Rank/Degree Levels of the tangible, abstract-tangible, and the
abstract are the established physical, mental, e’motion, actualization/realization,
control, will, and infinite (the Seven Firmaments).
12. The Sword is gold with its Grip (handle) nine stripes represents consecutive in Valid
Truth, Valid Justice, Valid Peace, Valid Freedom, Valid Love, Valid Joy, Valid
Unity, Valid Success, and Valid Happiness.
13. The Bar is an eight pointed protection piece; it represents the spiritual and the
material worlds joined together in harmony. As all real men do when they learn
their valid true submission to their Lord’God’Allah: the forehead, the nose, the
knees, and the feet (all eight bodily parts [Sajdah]) are all simultaneously willingly
submitting to Allah verbally, physically, and spiritually. This submission includes
their entire being and faculties completely submitting to Allah in His Religion Islam.
14. The Blade – represents the unyielding ordained fight against all neglectors and/or
oppression (evil) elements in the world.
15. Imam [Implemented] - ( ﺇﻤﺍﻢ - al‘Qur-an 2:124 and 75:5) is the Leader, and/or Ruler,
and/or Commander placed in Authority by Allah, whose way of life is established
upon the Seven Principles (Imam) and the Five Pillars (Islam).
16. Al’Mahdi or Mahdi [Mandate] - ( ﻯﺪﻫﻤ- [ ﻟﻤﻬﺪ ﺍ ] - al‘Qur-an 5:110) is a Guider To
The Right Path (360 degrees) and/or a Guider To The Straight Path (180 degrees).
17. Al’Mahdi-Yahdi ( ﻴﻬﺪﻯ - al‘Qur-an 10:35).
18. Imam (Implemented) Mahdi (Mandate) AJAAUCOAO Implemented Mandate
AJAAUCOAO Back-side view of all AJAAUCOAO Shields Defined Below;
and the front-view of AJAAUCOAO Shield.
AJAAUCOAO Back -side view of all AJAAUCOAO Shields Defined Below; and the front -view of
AJAAUCOAO Shields. Note: These AJAAUCOAO Shields are now in the Patent and Trademark
Office, with the back -view date on 10/13/2011, and the front-view-I on 11/07/2011, the front-view-II on
12/08/2011, the front-view-III on 12/19/2011, the front-view-IV on 01/31/2012. And now, Imam Mahdi is
AJAAUCOAO Sword Of Islam Implemented Mandate
Shields on 04/10/2012 .
that you see on all AJAAUCOAO
AJAAUCOAO Sword Of Islam
on all AJAAUCOAO shields front and back-view-V
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 252