AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 133
But in no place in the Holy Bible does Jesus tell us that he, rather than
God, is to be worshipped. We have the following words of Jesus from the New
10. “Then saith Jesus unto him, Get Thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve” (St. Matthew IV).
11. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
12. Many will say unto me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
And in they name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
13. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart ye from me. (St. Matthew
14. And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good things shall I do, that
I may have eternal life ?
15. And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is,
God: But if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (St. Matthew XIX)
16. “Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me; and
whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me”
17. And Jesus answered him, The first of all commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our
God is one Lord:
18. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all they heart, and with all thy soul, and with
all they strength: this is the fist commandment. (St. Mark XII)
19. “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because
I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me” (St. John V).
63. “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto
you, they are the spirit, and they are the life” (St. John VI).
64. “Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
65. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or
whether I speak of myself” (St. John VII).
66. “Jesus cried and said, he that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent
67. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me” (St. John XII).
68. “Believest thou not that I am in the Father and the Father in Me? The words that I speak
unto you I speak not of myself: But the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works”
(St. John XIV).
69. “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee.
Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they
may be one, as we are” (St. John XVII).
This Is A Text Book Guide For al’Mujahidun (the Holy-War-Struggler)
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 133