AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 131
AL'JAAUCOA-O / ALJAAUCOAO / AJAAUCOAO
The' Jihad Allah Akbar Universal Coalition Of Anti-Oppression:
1. The Blue Star – represents the Infinite Bliss (the back star).
2. The Red Star – represents the Smokeless Infinite Hell Fire (the front star).
3. The leaves are green for prosperity, in which the right-side of the reed has
twenty-six leaves: twenty-five smaller leaves represent the twenty-five
mentioned Holy Prophets in the Holy Qur’an and with the larger right leaf
representing the reestablishing of the Law of Allah in the world and/or the
Ancient Yet New World Order. Yet, the left sides of the reed with its twenty-
eight leaves represent the Arabic alphabetical order language in which the
Holy Qur-an was revealed.
4. The Bond is gold – represents the Holy Qur-an ( ﻦ ﻟﻗﺮﺍ ﺍ ); it is the Code of Conduct
for everyday life situation and objective.
5. The above Arabic word Al’Jihad ( ﺪ ﻟﺠﻬﺎ ﺍ ) is defined as The Struggle Hard
Against Evil and/or The Holy-war.
6. The above Arabic word Allah-u Akbar ( ﻛﺑﺮ ﺍ اهلل ) is defined as The God Is
7. The Ninety-nine Attributes of Allah are the added Eighteen ( ΙΛ ) of the right hand
and the added Eighty-one (ΛΙ) of the left hand, thus with both hands combined
calculate Ninety-nine names of Allah. Allah is the One-hundred attribute/name, for
Allah Is The Absolute.
8. The Male and Female ( ♂ & ♀ ) - represent the natural harmonious law of
reproduction of ethical beings.
9. The Crescent Moon – represents the revealing of The Truth due to its up-rightness.
The Arabic inside the Crescent Moon is defined as - ( ﻻﺇﻟﻪﺇﻵﻫﻭ ) “La Ilaha illa Huwa”
or “None has the right to be worshiped but He.”
10. The Arabic-English acronym AL’JAAUCOA-O ( ﺍ ﻟﺠﺎﻴﻜﺎ ﺍ ) is defined as The' Jihad
Allah-u Akbar Universal Coalition Of Anti-Oppression.
11. The Mighty Organization of AL’JAAUCOA-O Ranks and/or Degrees are
represented by the seven dots in the 360 degree circle above the grip of the handle of
the sword. The Seven Rank/Degree Levels of the tangible, abstract-tangible, and the
abstract are the established physical, mental, e’motion, actualization/realization,
control, will, and infinite (the Seven Firmaments).
12. The Sword is gold with its Grip (handle) nine stripes represents consecutive in Valid
Truth, Valid Justice, Valid Peace, Valid Freedom, Valid Love, Valid Joy, Valid
Unity, Valid Success, and Valid Happiness.
13. The Bar is an eight pointed protection piece; it represents the spiritual and the
material worlds joined together in harmony. As all real men do when they learn
their valid true submission to their Lord’God’Allah: the forehead, the nose, the
knees, and the feet (all eight bodily parts [Sajdah]) are all simultaneously willingly
submitting to Allah verbally, physically, and spiritually. This submission includes
their entire being and faculties completely submitting to Allah in His Religion Islam.
14. The Blade – represents the unyielding ordained fight against all neglectors and/or
oppression (evil) elements in the world.
15. Imam [Implemented] ( ﺇﻤﺍﻢ - al‘Qur-an 2:124 and 75:5) is the Leader, and/or Ruler,
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 131