AL'JIHAD : MESSENGERS (Angels & Devil) IN THE SKY (Captured Picture) AL'JIHAD Seventh Edition - Coker College copy - Page 122
“And they are enjoined naught but to serve Allah, being sincere to Him in
obedience, upright, and to keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and that is right
religion. Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and idolater
will be in the fire of hell, abiding therein. They are the worst of creatures. Those
who believe and do good, they are the best of creatures” (Holy Qur’an 98:5-7).
Iblis (Devil) Sending A Message (Sending-roadblocks):
Iblis (Devil/Satan) Five Pillars of Evil (Polytheism, Pantheism, and Atheism) are to be
conscious and avoid when “putting across” a message.
1. Talking Down To A listener – No one appreciates being talked down to, or degraded by
someone else. The normal reaction for the receiver is to block out or roadblock the
2. Dictatorial Attitude – People resent attitudes such as: “I’m the boss, I know better than
you do, and you had better not forget it.” (Threatening attitude). A somewhat superior
attitude exhibited “continuously” by the supervisor possible due to his feelings of
insecurity and thereby causes a road-block by the receiver.
3. Usurping the sender’s Role – This is the individual who’s in the Sender’s Role by virtue
of the fact that he “changed the subject” while another person was talking. Changing the
subject to “I” themselves while interrupting the speaker.
4. Miscellaneous Individual Idiosyncrasies – Is where the speaker has a scar, burn,
birthmark, nervous habit, or a deformity of some kind which would distract the attention
of the listener away from the verbal message he is trying to impart.
5. Reading Silence As Agreement Or Understanding – Is where the Speaker has given
instruction or spoken to someone and Assumes they understand his message rather than
“solicit feedback” to check their understanding of what he said.
Iblis (Devil) Receiving A Message (Receiving-roadblocks):
Iblis (Devil/Satan) Six Fundamental Principles of Evil (Polytheism, Pantheism, and
Atheism) are to be conscious and avoid when “receiving” a message.
1. Preoccupation With Some Other Event – Or, a wandering mind not concentrating on
what is being said by the speaker, but instead, thinking about something or someone else
while he is talking.
2. Stereotyping – A process of Prejudging someone or something unfairly without factual
information. Coming to a conclusion based on a preconceived notion not on fact. He
makes up his faulty information i.e., cultural background, race, age, sex, financial statue,
etc. are some of the common ones.
3. “A distortion of the sender’s message by employing the following type roadblocks :
a) Past Experience – The receiver blocks out the sender’s message because he feels
he had Heard It Before.
b) Special Interest – Is where the receiver tunes out the message of the speaker until
something is said which specifically interests the receiver.
c) Emotional Roadblocks – The receiver blocks out the message because he feels it
is wrong or bad and he gets very emotional when this particular subject is
discussed i.e., abortion, capitol punishment, religion, or politics are some
4. Listening Halfway – When we listen to the verbal statement alone, and ignore, or are
totally unaware of the sender’s tone of voice, gestures, facial expression, or body
“AL’JIHAD”– by, Imam Mahdi
. © ® ™ : Of 842 Pages Is 122